Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The "I've Lost What Readership I Had" Post.

So, here it is. I haven't posted in a month or more. My period of non-posting started when I because a blogger adulterer, opening a second blog: bethanyvp.blogspot.com - a gimmick which went over very well and perhaps helped get me elected student council vice president at BBC. But with the election over, I neglected to come back here to my first love, and thus my blogging was non-existent for awhile.

But not anymore. I have been thinking of the following topics as of late:
- How Henry Clay should have been president.
- How we never would have been able to win WWII in today's culture.
- How it sucks that an entire generation of my peers cannot bring themselves to respect the office of POTUS.
- How to build a better mousetrap.
- How many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll lollipop (1... 2... 3! 3. Stupid Owl.)

So I imagine all you out there in bloggerland will be expectantly awaiting this blog to be back up and running. Let's just say my last paper of the year is due at 2:30 on Thursday and my next computer lab shift is at 4:00 on Thursday. You can connect the dots from there, I'm sure.

Until then...