Monday, February 06, 2006

The Halftime Post

The Rolling Stones are rocking the ole XL right now and I have decided to post my first time-relevant blog.

Thus far, my observations:

- I don't dislike the Steelers as muchas I thought I did.

- Super Bowl XL could perhaps have the longest combined length of the two starting quarterbacks. Roethlisberger and Hasselback... a full 24 letters. Wow.

- Seattle has had some unfortunate close calls... the TD, the pass interference... it could be 10-0 right now, but they're down 7-3. The scoring line certainly hasn't defined the look of the game.

- Charlie Watts, the 'Stones drummer, is a nerdy, nerdy man. He has far more class than the rest of the band, with his plain purple T-shirt, Jazz drum kit, and traditional griped sticks.

- My wife knows a lot more about football than I ever gave her credit, and she's been watching
not only intently, but with some good insight. She is also an adorable, adorable woman. I love to watch her watch things.

OK, so the game's back on. More on the XL later.